Wednesday, October 29, 2008

art search

art is one of my frustrations. music either. and interior designing and drawing and... i actually have tons of frustrations. i know, because i am impatient.

when i was a little younger, i use to make my own bags with my crochet hook and yarn. i was able to make four with different designs and my dear mother use to sport them to work. then it stopped.

i played with watercolor and tried painting. just in paper. i finished a few so-so masterpieces and i somehow felt it's not just the perfect thing i was looking for. but somehow, it flattered me to see the drawing on my sister's slumbook. she probably liked it. but i didn't.

then i painted mugs. with my little 3d paints, i use to send coffee mugs with little sayings on it for friends' birthdays.

then i started painting shirts and tote bags. conceptualizing is a bore.

then i got into paperworks. with my endless quest of the artistic talent buried in my system, i tried making wedding invites. made money out of it, at some point liked it and at some point, i get disappointed.

but i felt it is where i want to grow.

but for now, i must practice my fingers again on the keyboard. it's been a long time since my hands made music. as soon as i master Rihanna's Umbrella on the keys, i might want to go back again to cardmaking. phew!

No comments: