Thursday, January 29, 2009

sticky

sticky.
like mud in your sleeves.

-----
Ron and i had one late afternoon delight over a dvd and laid a bedding mattress on the floor so we could hop in and had a few snacks to munch.
---
then his ex-gf came in, made herself comfortable beside him and joined the 'party' like one invited guest. anger came rushing into me like i could explode anytime.

---
i stood up, walked away
and tried to pull myself together before i will let loose of anything i might regret later.

---
i tried to be calm and went back to where they are.

---
and i found them in each other's arms.

---
there's nothing more numbing than seeing such a despicable sight.
and my hand found its way to the woman's face.
and the feeling came rushing back again.
anger, hate, despise.
revenge.

---
it just runs through my head that nothing seems to matter at all.
i wanted to do something.
but my mind's empty i just want to scream and shout
and throw things...
and put out all my strength
so i could feel no more...

---
in real life, i never slapped anybody's face.
not that i didn't have the chance.
i don't think i can ever lay hands on someone.
i had too much pride to do that.
pride not to let them see i'm hurt.

---
though at times in the midst of anger and hurt,
we tend to think way beyond what's rightful.
---
and i don't want to go back to that feeling.
not even in my dreams.
---
but this is one bad dream.
it dragged me to a bad past.
and awakened a bad feeling...
---
and stuck like
mud on my sleeves.

No comments: